The School Council of the Phoenix Academy is a committee of elected student representatives, united from all year groups, and aims to enable students to share their voice across the school community.
The School Council aims to promote a sense of belonging and community identity, with a positive spirit and through valuing education, loyalty, pride, passion and celebration.
The School Council will…
- represent the views and opinions of the student body and will act as a vehicle for the voice of the students to the Senior Leadership Team.
- work together to fulfil the aims of the School Council, as described above.
- represent the School and be a role model for the students.
- be a link between the students and the Senior Leadership Team.
- work with staff in planning and facilitating activities and events.