Teaching Assistant Post from September 2018.
Full time 32.5 hours – New Scale 3 or 5 depending on experience and qualifications.
The Governors of this developing and expanding, co-educational and day school for young people aged 11 to 16 years who are experiencing social, emotional and mental health difficulties are seeking to appoint enthusiastic and flexible staff to join an experienced and fun staff team.
Staff will be expected to contribute to the curriculum by, supporting pupils in the classroom and in the vocational areas of our curriculum.
The school values the staff group and works hard to ensure appropriate professional development and work life balance in what is a very challenging environment!
Previous experience of working with young people in a paid or voluntary capacity is essential, such as, sports or a youth work setting.
A current driving licence and ability to drive the school vehicles is desirable.
Applications, Job Description and specification can be obtained from the Downloads link on this page and to be returned to the School Business Manager by 11 July 2018.
Interviews to be held on Wednesday 18 July 2018.
Interested applicants are encouraged to contact the academy for an informal discussion or visit.
PE & School Sport Apprenticeships
Inspire+ is now advertising for PE and School Sport apprentices from September 2018 on 12 month contracts for primary, secondary and special needs schools in Lincolnshire and surrounding counties.
The successful applicants will work in a school 4 days a week and will have one day a week of high quality tuition and practical training with Inspire+ at a localised training venue.
- This is a 40 hour per week contract, including college time, 52 weeks of the year. The pay will be based at a minimum of £3.70 per hour.
- You will be expected to work term time only with occasional requests for holiday work dependent on your school’s needs.
- In school you would be tasked with supporting and leading PE lessons, lunch and playtime activities, clubs and events to raise the profile of PE and school sport in schools.
- We will offer you mentor support in your school, excellent training opportunities and additional sports qualifications. Our tutor team will support throughout the year.
- We are looking for people to join schools, be enthusiastic and inspire them through PE and sport.
- The post is subject to safeguarding checks, including an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.
Job Type: Apprenticeship
- If you are interested please apply below. Once we have a copy of your CV we will contact you with an application form. Please make sure you include your current email address and up to date contact details.
- Alternatively, you can download an application form direct from our website www.inspireplus.org.uk or in the Downloads section on this page.